General conditions for the purchase of spare parts Medole 09-12-2017
Le seguenti condizioni d’acquisto valgono per tutte le forniture di ricambi a cura del servizio Clientela.
1. Supply The supply can be performed as follows: – by means of a document signed by the customer – by telephone agreement – by order via fax or via Internet / e-mail – by sending a sample or ANY OTHER REGULARLY INVOICED CONDITION by the WRITING.
2. Reservation of ownership and transport risks – Customer service remains the owner of the spare parts sold until the customer has paid the invoice. – Once the warehouse is left, the transport risk is borne by the customer or transporter
3. Prices – Prices are VAT Excluded – For home deliveries, we charge an additional fee proportional to the shipping costs in the form of administrative costs (including transport, packing and administrative costs; single supplement for each order since prices of spare parts are calculated net).
4. Payment conditions – Payments are made via the enclosed payment slip within 30 net days – We reserve the right to send spare parts on delivery (especially for supplies to private customers) – In case of delayed payment, reminder fees will be charged and customary default interest for the market – Supplies abroad are made only upon payment in advance of the entire invoice amount.
5. Terms of delivery – Delivery terms are purely indicative. We try to ship to the TERMS defined in the SELLING AND / OR SITES specified in the body of the accompanying documentation and / or issued before or after the agreed sale.
In exceptional cases, longer delivery times must be considered – any delays in deliveries can not result in cancellation of the order or in damages claims – Force majeure or unforeseeable events may result in an extension of the delivery terms.
6. Delivery – Partial deliveries are allowed – Any damage due to transport must be reported immediately to the transport company (eg “Swiss Post” or “carriers”) – Other types of damage must be communicated in writing to the service customer firstname.lastname@example.org within 7 days from the successful supply.
7. Warranty – On the spare parts supplied we grant a warranty ONLY IF PREVIOUSLY AGREED and defined in writing. The warranty is limited to the repair of the spare part at our workshop or to its free replacement. The spare parts supplied, resulting as defective must be returned to AZAGENCY Srl with the indication of the code number, the invoice reference and the internal name to which subsequently contact with the motivation of the return PREVIOUSLY AGREED – The warranty claim is not allowed in the following cases: – incorrect installation – incorrect electrical connection, eg power supply / individual faulty components – failure to comply with the installation or use instructions – incorrect or insufficient maintenance – normal wear – intentional damage – excessive stress on the appliance – consumables (filters, adhesives, screws, etc.).
8. Cancellations and refunds – Defective spare parts or faults must be returned to us immediately, in the original packaging (including transport documents or original invoice) for verification – Returns motivated by other causes must be made within 8 days. In general, the bank transfer is reduced by 20% of the sales value for administrative practices. The return must be in the original packaging, the replacement must be new! – If the seal is broken the sealed electronic components are not withdrawn – Shipping costs are not credited.
9. other The purchase contract established between the parties is based on ITALIAN law.
Foro competente Mantova – Italia
Mantova lì 09-12-2017